Join us for the annual event!
PATH is hosting its 2023 Member Event, commemorating 10 years of operation. This virtual event gathers leaders, faculty, and staff from our HIE network. Join us for a 2-hour program featuring content focused on actionizing data, network collaboration, equitable data practices, and more!
Who should attend?
- Current and prospective users of HIE services
- Healthcare leadership
- Personnel in care coordination, population health, or value-based care
The event will take place on Zoom. Registration
in advance is required for attendance!
“Transforming Data into Action.” A member panel about harmonizing complementary data resources and tools with experts from participating organizations:
- Helena Likaj, MPH | Odyssey House Louisiana
- Tim Marks, MBA, BSN, RN-BC | Opelousas General Health Systems
- Eloisa Lopez, MPH | CareSouth Medical & Dental
Breakout Sessions. Two breakout sessions focused on central topics to this year’s theme, “Driven to Empower,” through better data and better practices:
- Attribution in Action | Use Cases Discussion
- Data Equity in Practice | Reflections on Equitable Practices